The following rules and regulations have been established by Asaricha Tropical Beach Resort Inc. for the benefit of all users of the swimming pool to assure the safe operation of the pool facilities and to provide enjoyable recreation for all.
Hotel guests are requested to cooperate in observing these rules as well as to comply with the instruction of the hotel staff at all times. Guest found violating swimming rules may be subject to the revocation of their swimming privileges.
Rules and regulations in the swimming pool area.
- Guest is only allowed in the swimming pool area and to use any swimming pool facility during the advertised hours and when hotel staff are on duty.
- Parents and or guardians are liable for the safety of their children at all times.
- Children, 17 years old and below must be supervised by an adult or a responsible person who is at least 18 years old and in swimwear attire. Children under 5 years old need to have a responsible person in the water with them and within arm’s reach at all times.
- Guest must wear proper swim suits or swimming trunks into the pool. Clothing such as cut-oofs, gym shorts, boxers, t-shirt and underwear are not permitted in the pool.
- Guest changing into swimwear must use the changing rooms provided.
- Guest is expected to shower before entering the pool and wash their feet each time they re-enter the pool.
- Running and the conduct of any activity that may cause accidents is not permitted in the pool premises.
- Usage of the swimming pool is prohibited during thunderstorm or heavy rain for safety reasons.
- Only food and drinks purchased from the hotel can be consumed in the pool area. Bringing of food or drinks purchased from outside is not allowed.
- Glass container or breakable service ware are not allowed in the pool or at the pool side
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing of nose, urinating and vomiting in the pool is prohibited.
- Courtesy to others in regard to minimizing invasive noise, ensuring supervision of children and not holding unoccupied sun loungers is requested.
- Other than the “Designated Smoking Area”, the pool area is a non-smoking facility.
- Guest suffering from infectious diseases such as colds, open wounds, nasal, eye or ear discharged or any other contagious diseases are not allowed to swim.
- Diving is strictly prohibited as maximum pool depth is only 1.2 meters.
- Maximum load capacity of the pool is 20 guests.
- Swimming and use of the pool facilities is at Guest’s own risk. The management and the owner is not responsible for any accident or injury.